Sunday, May 10, 2009

Everythings coming up...well, veggies!!!!





Here are some new photos (clockwise from top left) red beets, radishes, melon, the Beuregard Sweet Potatoes standing upright now (a sign that indicates I think that most of them will probably make it!) and the Banana Fingerling Potato leaves. Every mound has something in it now, so any new planting will be in pots. I got a jalepeno pepper plant yesterday and put that in. I also put the two Black Beauty Zucchini and one Bush Baby Zucchini in, and two cucumber plants. I planted Bush Bean seeds in about 5 mounds that hadn't had anything in them. I got the tomatoes caged, and weeded, mostly with the hoe, which makes it a little easier. I still need to get the mulch. But I'm starting to feel pretty good about things!









No comments:

Post a Comment