Thursday, June 11, 2009

Catch up photos

Here's the last of my three catch up posts. Note the weeds coming up through the straw. I think I must need more straw.

Sweet potatoes
I had no idea that the sweet potato was a vine...


Yellow Beets
I'll be starting to pull these up in a few weeks. I've already had some of the greens.




Potato in its cage.



Serrano Peppers


Orange Mandarin
This huge pepper was bowing the plant. I had to cage it, something I should have done before it got so big because now the cage is kind of cramping some of the plant the way I had to position it to support the pepper....



Anaheim Pepper



Spanish Onions


More Cucumbers I Grew From Seed!


Bush Beans Getting Big!


Red Beets!


Melon Patch
Believe it or not I have thinned these a number of times...

Herbs in front, Carrot in back, Yellow Squash to the sides



No comments:

Post a Comment