Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Sun Is Out!!!!

I managed to get out with the camera yesterday. Here's a summary of the general state of things.

The broccoli plants are just gigantic. I can barely make my way through them. I'm still harvesting heads, and every plant is putting off numerous side shoots.


The collards aren't looking too good.

I'm still battling cabbage worms. YUCK. It looks like of the 6 cabbages that I planted, I'll end up with two good ones. Better than last year, when I got 0 of 6....


Turns out I can grow a carrot!!!! And a weed, but let that pass....


Brussels sprouts are forming!!!



Here's yesterday's bountiful harvest.



What's going on here with the technicolor collard green leaf?



Oh, and here's something interesting. Those broccoli plants that some creature ate? They're growing back!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment